Changes to this Agreement
Age. By accessing our using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Site.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Site to any person or entity and change the eligibility criteria for use thereof at any time.
Data processing in connection with the Site
Types of information we may collect
To the maximum extent possible, we try to collect as minimum as possible personal information from you. Personal Information we may collect (“Personal Information”) includes:
- Email address, your name and any other your Personal Information you provide to Us when communicate with us. Such Personal Information is used only for communication with you;
- IP address, MAC address, cookie identifiers, domain server, data related to usage, performance, site security, traffic patterns, location information, browser and device information only when you are using our services at our Site;
- We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, through the Sites, we may collect information from these third-party services.
How and why we use your personal information
We may use your Personal Information listed above only for:
- Our internal and operational purposes, when: ensuring security, identifying irregular website behavior, preventing fraudulent activity and improving security at all possible levels;
- Assessing and improving the performance of the services we provide through our Site;
- Analyzing the services we provide through our Site, including via: Google Analytics (please refer to Google's Analytics' Policy for more information).
- Computer or mobile device information,
- Website usage information, such as: Page views, Account changes (i.e. connecting a wallet), Button clicks, Input form changes (without the values being tracked), Errors.
Our service providers analyse this information and provide us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service providers will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests, as well as help ensure secure use of the website for all users. If you want to avoid using cookies altogether, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies might make it impossible for you to use certain features of the Site. Your use of the Site with a browser that is configured to accept cookies constitutes acceptance of our and third-party cookies.
Public Ethereum Addresses
We use public Ethereum addresses to identify a user’s journey through our Interface. We group and analyze these user journeys collectively in order to provide adequate security for our users and to improve our overall App user experience.
Note that we are not responsible for your use of the Ethereum blockchain and your data processed in this decentralized and permissionless network.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose any information about you:
- to the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
- in connection with a merger, division, restructuring, or other association change; or
- to our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for operational purposes.
If we must disclose any of your Personal Information in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Information will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Information.
Data Retention Period
We will store your data, including Personal Information, for a reasonable period based on our analysis of how long the specific data is reasonably required for legal or business purposes. When the applicable period has expired, we securely delete or destroy such data. Aggregated data, which cannot identify a device/browser (or individual) is retained in a similar manner.
Sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. Reasons we might retain some data for longer periods of time include:
- Security, fraud & abuse prevention.
- Financial record-keeping.
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the continuity of our services at our Site.
At any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like (a) to receive a copy of your data or any additional information regarding the collection of your data (categories, type etc), (b) to make a correction to your data (c) to delete or remove your data (d) to transfer your data to another entity (subject to our commercially reasonable limitations regarding form, time and source) (e) to revoke your consent regarding agreement with this Policy or (f) to object to any portion of this policy or the collection of your data pursuant to this policy. All requests will be addressed as soon as it is commercially reasonable for us to do so and is at all times subject to any obligations we are required to comply with under applicable law.
Our Site is not directed to collect any data from people under the age of 18. We do not knowingly allow anyone under 18 to submit any data to our Site. If you believe your child may have provided us with their data, please contact us as soon as possible.
Data Integrity & Security
We take information privacy and security very seriously. We work hard to protect the Personal Information you provide us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. We utilize a variety of safeguards such as encryption, digital and physical access controls, non-disclosure agreements, and other technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during and post transmission.
Please note that no electronic transmission, storage, or processing of Personal Information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your Personal Information will always remain private or secure.
Supervisory Authority Oversight
If you are a data subject whose data we process, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in one or more of the European Union member states.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us by email to the following email address: email@example.com.