About the job:
At Hashflow you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art technology that will disrupt the future of trading.
Hashflow is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up with first principles. Our mission is to build the most seamless decentralized trading experience, and to allow traders to access products previously impossible in DeFi. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
If you are excited about working on the most cutting edge problems in DeFi that will have a massive impact on the industry as a whole, this is the role for you.
This role is remote friendly. Physical locations within Miami are preferred due to co-location opportunities with our team members, but they are not a requirement.
- We’re on a mission to build the best possible trading experience
- Our team has previous experience at Airbnb, Facebook, NASA, Amazon, Bain, and other top companies
- We're supported by top backers and advisors, including Dragonfly Capital, Electric Capital, Jump crypto, Wintermute, Galaxy Digital, Coinbase Ventures, Balaji Srinivasan, and more
- Write low latency financial software that will process billions of dollars worth of daily trading volume, including Order Book matching engines, trading engines, and REST & Websocket APIs
- Build high performance APIs to power our trading terminal, expose access to programmatic traders, and interface with our institutional partners
- Write open source SDKs that allow users to interact directly with our on-chain smart contracts
- Develop software that complements decentralized applications, such as high performance transaction relayers
- Design and implement robust backend systems to improve Hashflow’s core exchange. This will span areas like database modeling, optimizing uptime, latency, and throughput, data warehousing and more.
- Lead backend development for new exchange features like intelligent order routing or the introduction of novel asset types.
- Assist with and streamline partner integrations
- Work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product
- 5+ years experience working as a full-time developer
- You write secure, efficient, and highly maintainable code and have a good understanding of CS fundamentals
- You have strong networking / security fundamentals
- You have experience with or are open to learning TypeScript, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, Redis
- You are a fast learner who can quickly master new technologies
Nice To Haves:
- You've worked on high quality products in the finance or security space
- Interest in fullstack development. Experience building Web Services, SQL, CSS, React
- Interest or knowledge in building blockchain applications (Smart Contracts) in Solidity, Rust
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- You have a strong interest in decentralized finance
- CS Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred location Miami
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.